Are you seeking a great opportunity to work in a collaborative, open concept, team-focused work environment?
Stephen Durbin & Associates, one of the fastest growing boutique Family law firms in Ontario, is now looking to expand our Burlington and Mississauga offices. We ensure that cases are completed as quickly as possible, with the least expense and anguish for the families in our care. As a results-oriented, goal-driven team, we strive to secure the best possible results, always endeavouring to put children first with our ethical approach.
Our team-focused environment is one of collaboration, mentorship and growth, where everyone is committed to one another’s success. We operate under a Culture of Excellence, rallying together to provide valuable support to our clients, and providing the benefits of a dedicated group of legal minds, at the rate of just one.
What makes our culture unique? Our team members attribute it to the following:
- Our Culture of Excellence | We work together, and we succeed together. Our firm is committed to delivering the best possible results, recognizing this is only possible if we leverage the knowledge and expertise of everyone on our team.
- Our Learning Culture | Mentorship, learning and immediate access to resources are the pillars that make our open-concept, dynamic work environment unique.
- Our Collaboration | The Think Tank model enables us to immediately share information, ask questions, and explore strategies with team members around us.
- Our Expedited Career Growth | Associates are given the opportunity to immediately take carriage of a number of matters and begin building their legal portfolio and developing client-management strategies. Our team members grow in their knowledge, skills and abilities quickly as they are able to gain experience, acquire perspective and be challenged by our hands-on approach.
- Our Children-First Mentality | We put children first and build resolutions that reflect this ideology. With our clients’ families in mind we produce the best possible results, managing efficiency and mitigating expense.
- Our Compassion | Our staff come to work every day with the goal of improving the lives of their clients. We work tirelessly because we are in the business of helping people find resolution and moving on with their lives. Without compassion, we could not excel in this task.
- Our Focus on Exceptional Ethics | It is our privilege and honour to advocate on our clients’ behalf and we strive to operate at a level that exceeds the expected professional ethics in all situations and circumstances.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com