Melissa J. Fedsin
A passionate and highly skilled family lawyer, Melissa regularly advocates on behalf of clients in high conflict custody and access disputes, represents clients in the collaborative resolution of family law matters, manages complex financial matters for a broad spectrum of low to high net worth clients and appears before the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice.
Graduating from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2010, Melissa completed an intensive clinical program in mediation and served as duty counsel to the Osgoode Legal Aid Clinic as part of her studies. She articled with a major government tribunal, subsequently completing her Master’s degree at the University of Toronto. After practicing law in downtown Toronto for some years Melissa returned to her hometown of Oakville, Ontario to practice exclusively in family law and estates litigation.
She currently serves on the executive of the Ontario Bar Association and Halton County Law Association and regularly volunteers with youth in the Halton community.
- OJEN Mentor Lawyer (2014 – 2017)
- United Way GenX Mentor (2015)
Membership and Activities
- Ontario Bar Associate (YLD/CLE Executive)
- Halton County Law Associate (Executive)
- Durham Region Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Oakville Chamber of Commerce (2015 – present)
- Downtown Oakville BIA (2015 – present)
- Osgoode Hall Law School
B.A. (Hons), M.A., J.D.